The Peer-Reviewing process of articles sent for publication comprises the following stages:
- first, the articles are reviewed by the editors, in order to see whether they correspond in field of research and subject to the concept of publication, and observe the citation and editing rules requested in the section “Guide for authors”.
- next, the nameless articles are sent to specialists of particular fields of the Editorial Board.
- if necessary, opinions of other experts of academic institutions at home and abroad are also requested.
- the experts communicate their opinion, and if the case, their observations and recommendations, as condition for publication.
- the editorial office informs the authors on the experts’ decision. If necessary, the author receives a deadline to fulfill the requirements.